Stacy Pearson has served as the WSU System’s Chief Financial Officer and Vice President for Finance and Administration since March 2017. Prior to coming to WSU, Stacy was the Chief Financial Officer at Boise State University (BSU). Her career in higher education spans over 30 years including working for the Oregon University System and the Idaho State Board of Education. Her experience covers many disciplines including board relations, governance, leadership, finance, treasury, budget, capital planning, information technology, human resources, governmental relations, internal audit, ethics, compliance, risk management, real estate, emergency management and campus safety and security.
Stacy has been an active participant and presenter for higher education professional organizations including the National Association of College and University Business Officers (“NACUBO”) and currently serves on several boards including Idaho Public Television, College Spark Washington and the Pullman Moscow Regional Airport. She previously served as a commissioner for the Capital City Development Corporation and was a member of the Saint Alphonsus Health System board. Stacy was named as the Idaho Business Review’s Woman of the Year for 2013.
Stacy earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Idaho and a master’s of public administration degree from BSU. She is a certified public accountant in the State of Washington.
The Chief Financial Officer directs a leadership team that includes:
- Matt Skinner, Sr. Associate Vice President, Deputy CFO, Business Services
- Olivia Yang, Associate Vice President Facility Services
- Vicky Murray, Associate Vice President & Vice Chancellor, Pullman Public Safety, Business Affairs and Campus Operations
- Kelley Westhoff, Executive Director, Budget, Planning & Analysis
- Sharyl Kammerzell, Associate Vice President, Chief Compliance and Risk Officer